Volgers

maandag 7 augustus 2017

Toucan do it!

Hi everyone!
Today it’s me again, Deborah, to show a card. I made it especially for a collegue who just found out she’s got cancer. So I wanted to make a card for her to let her know that I care for her and that she will beat the horrible cancer.
I don’t wanted to use a sad image or flowers, because she’s going to fight the cancer and she’s not going to die.


I’ve used this gorgeous Toucan image, it was so much fun to colour this bird. These birds are so beautiful! I did the background using some Distress Inks and splattered some water on it. I also added a toucan sentiment from the Newton's Nook Designs Toucan Party and some sequins for the finishing touch.

Here are all the Copic colours I’ve used:
  • green: YG09, 06, 03, 00
  • yellow: Y08, 06, 02, 00
  • red: E09, R46, 27, 24
  • orange: YR07, 04, Y38, Y35
  • black: B32, 100, BV29, BV25
  • blue: B05, B02, B00
Make it Crafty products used:
Thank you for stopping by!

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah